Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

WTF is wrong with the Sephora website?

I've been trying to order for the last few hours and, although I can click to order items, there is no shopping cart to be found on the website. When I called in, the customer service rep couldn't help me. I've ordered online from Sephora many times in the past, but the past two times there was a sale, I haven't been able to see my cart. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I'm wondering if this is a way for them not to process sale items...

Tags:

Re: WTF is wrong with the Sephora website?

I had the same problem and clearing cookies didn't work.  Just ordered from somewhere else. Pretty annoying especially since the sale ends soon! We shouldn't have to use a different browser. It has always worked in the past.  

Re: WTF is wrong with the Sephora website?

Hi gigik4u,

I'm so sorry for the issues you're experiencing on our website! The basket should be located in the top right corner of the website. If you're not able to find it, I may suggest visiting our website on a different browser and/or clearing your cookies to see if this resolves the issue. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Always,

Danee

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing