WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS ENTERED

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi.

I have given wrong shipping address.

My order number is 2193002482.

Items haven't started to send yet i guess, cuz i realize it when i just finished ordering!!! only few minites ago.

Please help me to edit shipping address.

This is very urgent. thanks. 

Re: WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS ENTERED

(0) Hearts

The best way is for you to contact us by phone or by email. But again it has to be done once you receive a shipping confirmation notification. I'll send you a private message to help so you can send me the correct address. Thanks!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

(0) Hearts

Hi Diana,

I have the same problem as hyunjiji. I realized I gave the wrong address [ missing a 0 in the building no.] when I got a confirmation that the item will arrive on Tuesday. Sent an email through the contact us page after reading this thread - but I still didn't get a response.

Can I send the correct address through a private message too?

(0) Hearts

Hi @Bab5,

Upon review, it appears that one of our representatives sent you an email earlier today with more information! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us via phone at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672).

Always,

Danee

(0) Hearts

Hi hyunjiji,

We're unable to modify or cancel orders after they have placed- What I recommend doing is contacting us by phone at 1-877-737-4672 to speak with a representative who can update the shipping address for you but only AFTER the order has already shipped with UPS. My apologies for any inconvenience!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

(0) Hearts

hello, now i am in South Korea.. i am going to try to call my friend for helping me, but i think he is sleeping now.

may i have another way for changing the shipping address? no? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation