Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

WHAT is wrong with the website??

It has been days, constant 400 errors, When will this be fixed???

Anonymous Insider

Re: WHAT is wrong with the website??

Even though I've contacted sephor numerous times, the problem remains. Cannot read reviews. I've been shopping on-line at Nordstroms instead. 

I also have a mac computer and I can't see the reviews for more than two seconds, even if I refresh the page. Sephora please fix this, it's very frustrating not to be able to read product reviews. 

I am having issues as well. Can't see the reviews for more than 2 seconds, they keep disappearing.

Anonymous Insider

The site still is not working, they must be losing a lot of business including mine, cannot believe they still have not fixed this.

Anonymous Insider

Shopping elsewhere if they don't get this fixed

I am trying to shop from my MAC as well and my account information and shopping bag is not accessible!

I have not been able to shop on sephora.com from my Mac for over a month now. I chatted with customer service and was simply told that there have been "no reported problems" with the website and that it is a user/computer error, not on their end. I was told to clear my cookie cache; did this to no avail. None of the buttons at the top are visible except for 'Join Flash. Free 2-day Shipping' on the left side of the black bar at the top of the screen, and on the right there is only a 'Track Order' and 'Find a Store' buttons. There is no visible button to sign in to my account, no button to view basket or any of my information. What is going on? I was told to call in my order - I am not going to do this. I have shopped here for years online and NEVER had an issue until this new upgrade. Please fix this or you will lose customers like me to your competitors. Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 4.56.26 PM.png

hope it is fixed beore the sale.

This website still isn't working for me...I haven't been able to order in weeks! Very frustrating

this has been incredibly frustrating. I tried shopping on the site last week and it still has not been fixed. I can't search for items and I can't see my beauty insider information.

I'm having the same issues for weeks now!  It's ridiculous.

Hopefully soon! This has been VERY frustrating. 

Honestly, it's been a couple of weeks and the site is really buggy. Lots of 400 errors, "Something wrong" pages, clicking on a product page only to be taken back to the home page etc. Is this going to be fixed? Sometimes, I can't check out or view my Beauty Insider information. Very, very frustrating Sephora.

I have been wanting to order for weeks now. When will the site be fixed?

I cannot place any items in the basket.

There is no contact info.

I cannot click on anything.

The free sample icon is gone.

There are so many issues!!!

I guess I will be going to Shoppers Drug Mart.

whats wrong with the website??????

The website was better before this downgrade. If it can't be fixed in a reasonable time why not go back to the old format, at least it worked. OR at least go back to it until the site is fixed and TESTED. 

I want to order things but I can't do anything because it is down, I don't want to call because I like the samples and weekly specials. What's going on?

Thankfully it's not just me ... This is so annoying but I guess I'll be shopping elsewhere or saving money now.

I haven't been able to see a list of their brands since the new design...I'm confused as to why they haven't fixed this yet. I plan to stay away for a few weeks until they fix these bugs.

And the auto "I'm sorry..." messages are getting really annoying. They read like robot responses.

Hi tantallum99,

I'm sorry for the issues you're experiencing on our website! This has been reported to our technical team and they're currently working on fixing the issue. If you would like assistance in placing an order in the meantime, please contact us via phone at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672). I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Always,

Danee

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 4.56.26 PM.png
testing