denim16

VIB status

It's Feb and my account still hasn't update my VIB status and neither are the IT department responding to my email. They told me 8-10 days; It's more than a month. I don't know what else to do.

tinzles12

Re: VIB status

Im so sorry. Im having a similar problem. They updated by account to VIB a few weeks ago but I have yet to get the welcome email or 10% off code. I talked to Janine on here last Sunday about this and I didnt get an email this week with the code either.  I guess they are backed up. Not sure what is going on.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Tinzles12 I'll be happy to check for you and will send you a private message with more information.

heavenleigh1666

I'm in the same position as Tinzles12 I became a VIB over a month ago and still have not received my 10% offer.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Sorry Heavenleigh1666!  I'll check it out for you and send you a private message with more information.

gypsiemagic

[ Edited ]

I qualified for VIB last year(2010), I did some math and think I qualified again this year(2011), so do I am assuming I am a member throught the end of 2013, but are you able to get a 10% discount every calendar year you qualify? 

tiffanybt

(0) Hearts

gypsiemagic wrote:

I qualified for VIB last year(2010), I did some math and think I qualified again this year(2011), so do I am assuming I am a member throught the end of 2013, but are you able to get a 10% discount every calendar year you qualify? 

Hi gypsiemagic. If you spent at least $350 in 2011 then you would be a VIB for all of 2012 as well. I'm happy to review your account and will send you a message to help.

Cheers,

Tiffany

sbeaton

(0) Hearts

I am in a similar situation. I was recently upgraded to the VIB program but have not received my welcome email with 10% off code...in fact I have not received any emails from Sephora even though I have checked that the correct email address is in my profile and the email box is checked.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

sbeaton wrote:

I am in a similar situation. I was recently upgraded to the VIB program but have not received my welcome email with 10% off code...in fact I have not received any emails from Sephora even though I have checked that the correct email address is in my profile and the email box is checked.

Sorry to hear that!  I will send you a message to help.

denim16

It's weird because I got my 10% but I couldn't use it. When I checked out it said I'm not a VIB. That's when I contacted them back in Jan. They said they will fix the problem in one or 2 weeks. It's Feb. 13th and nothing yet and I've gone through 10 emails back and forth with customer service. All of them said they had emailed the IT department to upgrade my profile but I don't see any changes yet. Also, I didn't get a welcome email either but I did get a seperate email for 10% (strange). I hope everything works out soon. 

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Denim16.  I see your account has been upgraded so you should be able to use your welcome discount.  I will send you a message to help.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Sorry for the confusion Denim16. We are a little backed up with the upgrades right now. :smileysad: I'll be happy to take a look at your account and send you a private message with an update.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • denim16
    • tiffanybt
    • heavenleigh1666
    • tinzles12
    • gypsiemagic