tammy89

VIB status

(0) Hearts

hit 800 something points... never ever gotten vib email altho on the site, it clearly says congrats, you've hit vib whatever. Called the sephora number, the rep said he'd refresh the email.... never happened. 
So, can anybody kindly help me with this? 

Vineetha

Re: VIB status

(0) Hearts

Hi How soon is the status updated once you have crossed the 350 mark. I mean I got my welcome kit but it still says beauty insider when I log in..

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Tammy89!  I see you have recently obtained VIB status. Congratulations!  The VIB welcome e-mail is usually sent within 2 weeks of qualifying.  You can also pick up a welcome kit, which includes the welcome coupon and VIB information, the next time you are in a Sephora store.

princess04

(0) Hearts

is there a way to check and see how close you are to becoming a VIB ??

keelybt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Princess04!  You can check your Beauty Insider purchase history for this year.  Once you spend $350 (any returns will be deducted from your spend total) you will qualify for VIB status. :smileyhappy:

princess04

(0) Hearts

only the purchases made from Jan. 2011 til now count...is this correct ?

tiffanybt

@princess04 - That is correct! The VIB cycle is from Jan-Dec. so if all your purchases total to $350 excluding any returns made your status will update to a VIB. Have fun shopping and let us know if you have any other questions. :smileywink:

princess04

(0) Hearts

what if i reach $360 in November? Do I only get that 1 month of VIB status?

Thank You for your patience :smileyhappy:

tammy89

(0) Hearts

been more than a month since hitting VIB status, 
STILL no emails stating that, means that i'm missing out on ALL of the insiders deal that VIB people are entitled to.
Even though customer service stated my email were "refreshed"
Dissapointed and unsatisfied.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

@Vineetha, generally about 2-3 days. Also try logging in and out of your account to see if your account refreshes that way :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
jennaly

(0) Hearts

Tammy,

I reached VIB status a few days ago and thought that I didn't received an email letting me know so despite it saying so when I log in on the website. I found this odd. Just because I'm a nerd, I did a search for "Sephora" in my mailbox (I use Yahoo) and realized that it was sitting in my Trash bin. I would advise that you either check your Trash bin or Spam folder to see if the email with the 10% coupon is sitting in there. The coupon is only valid for one month (from when it was sent). But hopefully you can explain the situation to Sephora and they can issue you a new one?

Good luck!

lycheepassion

(0) Hearts

I just saw that I reached it too but no e-mail. Any idea if I'll get a coupon- I  am going to make a purchase? Thanks

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Lycheepassion You should receive a welcome e-mail within two weeks of qualifying. Also, if you are near one of our Sephora stores you can pick up a welcome kit, which includes the coupon and the information included in the welcome e-mail. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • princess04
    • tiffanybt
    • tammy89
    • jennaly
    • lycheepassion