mazio

VIB status by the end of 2012?

By the week of Xmas, my VIB status said that I needed to purchase $26 worth in products. I bought some thing above that amount and waited for the VIB email or update of the amount. Neither occurred and the status amount has now reset for 2013. Did I achieve VIB status by the end of the year? I am very confused!
mazio

Re: VIB status by the end of 2012?

I still haven't received a reply back. I don't mean to be a bother but can someone else lend me a hand please?

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Mazio, I'm so sorry about that! I'll message you right now. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
hobbs81

I'm having the same problem, have contacted customer service twice now. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Hobbs81, I'll send you a message to help!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
identita0

(0) Hearts

The same thing happened to me! I've contacted CS a couple times and they told me to wait while the system updated but it just reset.

mazio

(0) Hearts

This is a total bummer. So your problem also never got resolved?

identita0

(0) Hearts

Nope, it's been in limbo for a week but I'm hoping someone gets back to me at some point.

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi identita0 - I just checked your account and verified that we submitted your account for upgrade on 1/9.  Please allow 2 weeks for the upgrade to complete.  You will receive an email once your account is updated.  Thanks!

xo, Mia

identita0

(0) Hearts

Thank you for getting back to me!

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi mazio,

Please send me a private message that includes the email address/card number associated with your beauty insider account. I'll be happy to check for you :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
mazio

(0) Hearts

Thank you for responding!
I sent a message with the information to you a few days ago. I was just wondering if there was any updates on the check? If more time is needed, please let me know. Thanks again.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • mazio
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • hobbs81
    • miabt
    • identita0