Olivyah

VIB Status - But No Rewards

(0) Hearts

Hi, I reached VIB status a while ago, and got the first emails saying I would get elevated benefits. But I haven't been getting any, or seeing any offers. I'm not getting any VIB emails, even though I'm subscribed to them (and have added sephora@shop.sephora.com to my address book). I also have been receiving very few emails from sephora (beauty insider, general promotions, news, etc). 

keelybt

Re: VIB Status - But No Rewards

(0) Hearts

@Placaminero I'll send you a message to help. :smileyhappy:

melissabt

Hi Everyone. We do review all threads that are posted on Beautytalk. We do allow duplicate posts as long as they are not excessive. Thank you for all of your contributions!

<3 Melissa
Olivyah

(0) Hearts

I'm assuming that you're implying this is a duplicate post? I tried different methods of getting help for this issue, but nothing changed. I also researched this topic before posting to see if there was anything I could do (which I mentioned above) to solve this. I did comment on a post by another individual that I was having the same problem, but I did not get a reply from any moderator. I figured asking what to do in the Customer Support section was appropriate. I was hoping for an answer that involved a solution that would benefit others who found this as well. I think that the number of people saying they have this problem, and having to come here to get help, is a big indicator there is a bigger issue here. I'm just confused as to why you suddenly replied this, here specifically. 

placaminero

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hmm, I commented on this post instead of starting my own thread, because it seems as though we're having the same problem. I understand it taking a few days for points to update, but that's not my problem. I've got the VIB next to my name without really seeing any of the perks. It'd be wonderful if we could both get this resolved. 

placaminero

You know, I think I'm having this problem too. I hadn't really thought about it until now, but I just looked at a Sephora email from 5/10 and it shows my status as a BI and my point balance as 251 less than it's supposed to be. Help!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Placaminero Sorry for the confusion!  The information we gather for those emails is gathered weeks beforehand and, if there have been recent changes to your account, it may not be accurate. I see your account is a VIB account and the higher point balance.

placaminero

(0) Hearts

Yes, but I'm still not receiving VIB emails or perks, just the regular BI rewards..

melissabt

@Olivyah. In reviewing your account, it looks like Diana is helping you with this. PM us if you have any other questions:smileyhappy: Thank you.

<3 Melissa
melissabt

(0) Hearts

Sorry to hear this Olivyah,

I'll message you right now to check on your VIB subscriptions.

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • melissabt
    • Olivyah
    • placaminero