stephyd216

VIB Sale Order Still Hasn't Shipped?

I placed an order about 45 minutes after the sale started Thursday morning, and my order still hasn't shipped? Is anyone else having this problem? :smileysad: I did get an email confirmation at the time I placed the order.

BeautyBri

Re: VIB Sale Order Still Hasn't Shipped?

(0) Hearts

Anyone else still waiting? I ordered nov 7 at 6am and my order still hasn't shipped.

AngelaDawn02

(0) Hearts

I'm still waiting, too, Bri. I ordered two orders back to back at 7am on the 7th. My second (smaller) order shipped on the 8th; the first still hasn't shipped. I called & they said it was ready to ship, a tracking number just hadn't been assigned to it - that was Saturday. I'm growing impatient; as I think the orders should have been picked in the order they were placed; not some random configuration (I know people that ordered on the 8th or 9th & their orders have shipped). And I'm going to be extremely upset if I do not get my now out-of-stock, limited edition items.

honeybee85

(0) Hearts
  • I ordered on nov 7,  on nov 9 got informed that my order has been shipped. But until now the track status is still ready for ups. I spent $278.

miabt

(0) Hearts

@honeybee85 - Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays (which Monday was :smileywink: )  If your shipping information with UPS still has not updated, please send me a private message and I'd be happy to take a look at it for you.

xo, Mia

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

Ordered on November 7, just received my email confirmation that my order was shipped today :smileyhappy:

stephyd216

(0) Hearts

My order just shipped! According to the email, I got all the items that's are now sold out as well! Whew!

snowshoe

(0) Hearts

It may be the warehouse that is filling the order and how many other orders it has to deal with.  My order is shipping from Salt Lake City--ordered on the 7th, shipped on the 8th.

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

I placed my order the day the sale came out via the phone in the afternoon and am still waiting on my order to be shipped.

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

My order contained 4 purchased items, the 3 free samples, the free tote, and 4 point perks.

stephyd216

(0) Hearts

Also half the items I purchased are now out of stock, which makes me worry if I'll receive them or not...

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Ladies, we have had a very high volume of orders and are trying to get them out as soon as possible.  Thanks for your patience!

heymissheart

(0) Hearts

I placed a large order on Thursday as well (a couple hours into the sale, though), and it also has not shipped yet.  HOWEVER, I placed another one later that day (one item), and another one on Friday (two items), and both of those have already been shipped.  I got all three confirmation emails, and my card's been charged and everything.. not sure what's going on.  But just curious, was your order large?  Maybe they're filling the bigger orders last?  :/

stephyd216

(0) Hearts

I had about 7 items plus 3 samples, but it was almost $175, so I'd say fairly large. I called today but didn't really get much of an answer.

heymissheart

(0) Hearts

Okay, so I ended up emailing Customer Service last night -- did not receive a reply, but within about an hour or so, I got a shipping confirmation email for the big order (like you, it was about 8 items, the 3 samples, the tote, and one 100 point perk, totaling around $250-ish).  Whether or not they just *happened* to send it after I emailed, or maybe their was a hiccup in the shipment email system (or whatever), I'm not sure!  But yeah - I would recommend emailing them about, at the very least, if/when they respond, it might ease the pain of waiting, lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • stephyd216
    • heymissheart
    • bleuorchid21
    • miabt
    • AngelaDawn02