Answer
thaniabun
Accepted Solution
VIB EMAILS

When I log into my account it says IM a VIB, but I haven't received any Sephora emails besides the ones to confirm an order in months, I check my spam folder and added sephora to my contacts but nothing.  I made a new email address and changed my account to the new one and still nothing :smileysad: I haven't gotten any emails letting me know IM a VIB or promos or anything. Is there anyway I can find out about VIB offers and promos so I don't miss out?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
mzanners
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi

The same thing has happened to me. I became a VIB about a month ago, but  never got an email confirming it. I only found out by logging in. I tried emailed customer service two times over the past 3 weeks, but have not gotten any response. I also never got the 10% welcome coupon. I'm very happy I'm a VIB, but wish I would have gotten the email saying so last month haha. Can anyone help me?

keelybt
(0) Hearts
@Mzanners I will be happy to take a look and will send you a message.
stc19
(0) Hearts
I have been a VIB for over 6 months - I have never received an email and only one got a VIB coupon. I hope someone will fix this for me as well.

Yes sephora can send me emails and my address is correct :-)
keelybt
(0) Hearts
@Stc19 I sent you a message to help :smileyhappy:
ailish
(0) Hearts
I quit receiving the emails a few months ago – I wasn't sure why. I received them for ages & months ago – they stopped coming. They aren't in the Spam folder… I posted a question about this earlier.

I am curious if anybody that posted here started receiving the emails again? I hope so! :smileyhappy:
lilydronyayeva
I am with all of the ladies above...I want a welcome email or something
ailish
(0) Hearts
My mom just became a VIB member – & she receives the emails , but I don't. (They did tell me about a week or so ago that it would take up to 10 days to fix things. I hope so! I feel completely out of the loop lol) I stopped receiving emails around same time the site was redesigned/right after that - it was about that long ago.

Have any of y'all started receiving emails again?
dianabt
(0) Hearts
@lilydonyayeva and @Ailish I'll send both of you a message to help :smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • ailish
    • stc19
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • junella
    • joods