Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unable to shop or go to Loves List

When I click on my shopping cart I receive the following -

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie

/n

Apache Server at *.sephora.com Port 443 

When I click on my Loves List I receive a similar message that says 400 Bad Request.

use internet explorer or the app

use internet explorer or the app
Anonymous Insider

Re: Unable to shop or go to Loves List

Same for me. My browser is messing up.
Anonymous Insider

I think it had something to do with my browser. I was afr...

I think it had something to do with my browser. I was afraid of paying twice for my products. I love Sephora and all of its products. The issue eventually fixed itself. I love the customer support you receive from Sephora. They are very helpful.

I posted this in another thread but thought it might be useful to you:

I just tried to make a purchase from Sephora's main page and noticed there was no link to my basket. I clicked around for about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to make a purchase until I gave up and logged into beautytalk and lo and behold, there the icon and link was for my basket!

tldr; Long story short: there is no link to check out on the main page and several of the product pages on the website and you have to click around to get to a page that has a link.

This is also the case for the loves list which appears only when you're on certain pages of the website.

Mine isn't working either 😞 

however my list just acts like I have nothing on it, and that I haven't added anything to my list yet. 

But when I go to products that were on it to re add them, the heart is already red aka they are already on my list :$ :$ 

very annoying, as I can't keep track of what I want and what is in stock or not. 

As a result I probably won't be shopping sephora much until it's fixed 😞 

Hi kalex,

We are actively working to resolve any site issues you may be experiencing and we appreciate your patience! In the meantime, I highly recommend clearing your cache and cookies as that may help the specific problems you're encountering here. Thanks!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing