altamira

Triple points

Hi! I am VIB and I thought  that October the 15th  I was going to get the triple points for the x2, x3, x4 points event week a  couple of  months ago. Has anyone got them? 

tessie84

Re: Triple points

(0) Hearts

I'm with the other commenters on this post that the point accrual system should be much more transparent. It's a little ridiculous that you have to contact someone at Sephora to get the breakdown. I had called a month ago to see if I got my triple points, and they hadn't gone through yet. I've bought so much since then that I now can't tell if they went through or not, and I begrudge having to call just to inquire about that again. :-/

keelybt

@ tessie84 I will take a look and send you a message with more info :smileyhappy:

tessie84

(0) Hearts

That would be so wonderful -- thanks, keeblybt!

reflectsgold

(0) Hearts

can you check mine please? thank you

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@reflectsgold Sure!  I'll check and send you a message with more info :smileyhappy:

Melba01

(0) Hearts

I want to get mine checked also. Thank you.

EllieyJelly

The point and dollar system needs to be more transparent like ULTA, where all purchases and points are available online for viewing. It's nice because you can send emails to adjust when it's wrong.

ItsInTents

There should be a log for when points are added and for what

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

When were members supposed to get x2 and x3 points?

Piwie

hello, is it possible if you can check mine too? i am not sure if my purchases qualified for the triple points. Thank you :smileyhappy:

oklady2013

I haven't gotten the triple points for my august order either  as close as I can tell.  There does not seem to be a way to tell when points were/are added or which order they are for.  So who knows.

achet69

(0) Hearts

Are you able to take a look into my account as well, please.
I have recently noticed I have not been getting points come through for most of my purchases. I actually forgot about this, until I saw the post. Thanks for the reminder!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi achet69,

I'll message you now to research your account!

<3 Melissa
laurabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Altamira,

All of the bonus points have been added. I'll send you a message to check your account. :smileyhappy: -Laura

openthelocked

(0) Hearts

I don't believe I ever got mine, either.

cattlover

I never goty those points either.

lilmissphancee

(0) Hearts

Hi, I also a VIB and I have the same problem. My account never updated my points as well, even though I made a qualifying purchase for the triple points. Is there a way for me to have this fixed?

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@lilmissphancee I will take a look and send you a message with more info :smileyhappy:

lplatt

Can you check mine, too? Or let me know how?

cattlover

Can you help me? No one volunteered to message me to see my account and what is up with the triple points.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • reflectsgold
    • cattlover
    • altamira
    • dianabt
    • melissabt