sugarcoated

Triple points

I recieved a snail mail flyer from sephora.On the back, it stated triple points on ALL purchases made online or in store by March 12. I made an online purchase today. How will sephora know who was eligible and will my points be added?

mkupgk

Re: Triple points

(0) Hearts

Is sephora having another triple points for perfume this year?

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Mkupgk We aren't able to give out details about upcoming promotions, stay tuned for updates!

miabt

(0) Hearts

@CzaCee - The Triple Points for the Fragrance Event will be applied by 3/22.  Sorry for the confusion!

CzaCee

Hi. I also bought before February 12. The points I got we're not triple points. :smileysad:

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Ybflorida Sorry to hear they were unfamiliar with the promotion.  The amount of points depends on the email you were sent and it is for all products within the promotion time frame.

ybflorida

(0) Hearts

Hello,

I also received an email about the triple points offer valid thru 3/12/13. I deleted it by mistake but I am pretty sure it said valid for all purchases, not only on fragrance. I went to the store at Aventura Mall, Aventura, Florida, and the staff there had no clue, they said the only promotion they knew about was in February for fragrance only...!? And that was the "director in charge" who said that. No one at the store asked to find out and answer my question. I was a little disappointed, I didn't ask for something impossible.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

@sz6626a all point promotions are completed and updated to accounts by a future date to ensure that each account of the millions qualified gets appropriately credited.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Sugarcoated,

The additional points for the promotion will be applied to your account by 4/8.  Happy shopping!

xo, Mia

Sz6626a

(0) Hearts

Hi Mia, the same thing happened to me as Sugarcoated. Why 4/8, if I may ask?

eauchloe

(0) Hearts

Is this offer available to all Beauty Insiders? I haven't received any info about it.

miabt

(0) Hearts

@eauchloe - We are conducting different Beauty Insider Point promotions and clients were randomly selected to be included in each Points promotion. You were selected to participate in the promotion you received via email. As a Beauty Insider, please be on the look out for upcoming new offers!

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • dianabt
    • Sz6626a
    • miabt
    • sugarcoated