Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

There is an unauthorized charge on my credit card from Sephora.

I was reviewing my balances on my credit cards, and I noticed that one of my cards had a charge from Sephora that I had not done.  Since the transaction is currently pending, I cannot refute the charge with the credit card company until it has processed. Is there anyway that Sephora can cancel the order by me providing my card information? Also, how do I remove credit card information from my beauty insider online account? This is extremely frustrating, and  I appreciate a prompt response. Thank you

Re: There is an unauthorized charge on my credit card from Sephora.

Hi Lunarayada, in the interest of time, please contact us right away at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) so we can further assist. 

Regards, 

Kevin 

Anonymous Insider

This just happened to me... $15 charge on my credit card. I made a recent purchase worth $50.60 which was charged on my PayPal account and I received an email for that amount. Then I check my credit card account just now and I saw a $15 Sephora charge. Checked my email, nothing from Sephora about a $15 charge. So I called Sephora and the rep informed me it's for Flash shipping. She told me what it was and that I had to agree on the terms and conditions when I made the recent purchase before they can charge me. ok... l don't remember agreeing on anything for flash and my total was still $50.60 when I checked out and again, the same amount on the email receipt. So why was it charged separately from the $50.60? And then charged to a card I didn't even authorize for purchase (although I have used it before on sephora.com)? I just checked my Sephora account and I didn't see any saved credit card info so i don't even know how I can delete that card info now.

I was just charged 85 dollars after i made a purchase for $111 yesterday. the transaction for 111 went through the day of and i look at my bank account and see i was charged 85 dollars separately from the same website? but i didn’t make a 85 dollar purchase today. the 111 total cost for my order went through but now an 85 dollar purchase ? i’m extremely confused. is the sephora website not trustworthy? did i get hacked? there are no new purchases made from today that would charge me so i’m very confused 

Hi @maddisonbright8 I'm sorry for the confusion. I'll send you a PM!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing