The Great Canadian Shipping Experiment!
- typically runs 6 or 7 days
- one anamoly of 13 days but that's likely because of item purchased (large ticket item that maybe wasn't at the warehouse or the border folks took long with it) and because of the stat holiday
- no difference between home vs work (I live further away from the first Can Post facility)
- items ordered a day apart often get released from borderfree together in groups resulting in the same delivery day.
- there appears to be no rhyme or reason to why 6 vs 7 since Thursdays result in either. I was hoping for a "perfect" day to order.
- see attached file
- Borderfree in Romulus, MI
- Can Post facility in Missisauga, ON
Re: The Great Canadian Shipping Experiment!
Yup! And if I can add my experience:
I ordered on Nov 7, borderfree released it on Nov 13, and delivery (to me in Mississauga) was Nov 15.
My delivery took 8 days, perhaps because it was a 4.9kg box!
My friend ordered hers on Nov 7 and got delivered Nov 13.