cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

The Beauty Board 'Tis The Season #Sweepstakes

2016-11-06-HOLIDAY-SOCIAL-BB-BEAUTYTALK-HANDOFF.jpg

Come one, come all! Enter for a chance to win the ’Tis The Season Sweepstakes, and you could receive a $1,000 Sephora shopping spree. Plus, ten runner ups will still reap a Sephora Gift Card worth $50 or more. Show us your holiday best—and remember, it’s not only a gift card, it’s an excuse to splurge.

To enter for a chance to win, upload a true-to-you holiday look to The Beauty Board (http://www.sephora.com/gallery/), between 12am Sunday, November 6 to Tuesday, December 6 11:59pm PST. Be sure to tag your photo with at least one product and include #Sweepstakes in the title to be eligible. Luck favors the share-happy, so enter once every day to increase your chances. Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries.

See official rules >

Re: The Beauty Board 'Tis The Season #Sweepstakes

i am a cancer survivor i dont have time to upload my pic embarassing ty anyway gll 

Anonymous Insider

Hi, I was wondering what happens if you submit a photo and it sends you the confirmation picture but you cannot see it on your beauty board? 

@Anonymous try waiting about one hour, it should show up if you got the confirmation 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Make sure you're including #sweepstakes in the TITLE of the description board.  I made that mistake on my first entry

Anonymous Insider

I reposted the pic and put the # it in the title it's not showing up on my beauty board for some reason. 

im having the same issue! 

@AngilaJ if you get the confirmation, wait about 1 hour and it should show up under your photos 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Love my new BITE Lipstick! very creamy and makes my lips feel super moisturized! @bitebeauty @Influenster #TheMatteCremeLip #contest #sweepstakes

Hi @Anonymous @Ani77 @Anonymous @Anonymous

Just a reminder that you must head to The Beauty Board to post your look. This page is the official rules so your posts won't count as valid entries unless you head to The Beauty Board in your Sephora app or at http://www.sephora.com/gallery/ and post your look there. Don't forget to tag at least one product, include #sweepstakes in your title, etc. 

Good luck!!

Anonymous Insider

20161019_111323_1476900837104.jpg

image.jpeg

Spoiler
Spoiler
#Sweepstakes Keeping the holidays bright with Clinique Mouisture Surge, Bliss Oxygen Mask and Origins Eye Doctor
Anonymous Insider

12961174_10204495401423348_2487351843845253028_o.jpg

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos4
  • 2016-11-06-HOLIDAY-SOCIAL-BB-BEAUTYTALK-HANDOFF.jpg
  • 12961174_10204495401423348_2487351843845253028_o.jpg
  • image.jpeg