Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

The Beauty Board #LinerUp Sweepstakes

From Wednesday 9/24 - Monday 10/20, upload your best liner look to Sephora's Beauty Board for the chance to win a $1,000 Sephora Shopping Spree!*

BB Sweeps and rules.jpg

*No purchase of payment necessary to enter sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Open to U.S. residents (including Puerto Rico). Must be 18 or older, and have a Sephora.com login and nickname to enter. Enter by October 20, 2014 at 11:59 P.M. PT. One entry per person per day. Sponsored by Sephora USA, Inc. Potential winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor on October 23, 2014 and will notified by email.

See official rules below:

Re: The Beauty Board #LinerUp Sweepstakes

So the quality of the look has nothing to do with winning the contest? It is just a random drawing?

Whenever there is a requirement to enter a promotion, it is actually considered a contest.  THis is not a sweeps due to the fact that you MUST upload your picture after using an eyeliner. 

1610106_1522589661300242_561979876_n.jpg

So this does not apply for Canada? 😞

Anonymous Insider

What about male customers who don't wear eyeliner? How do we enter?

Awww, this contest seems geared against the not-runway-pretty, pushing 50, not-so-great-at-applying-make-up-but-still-trying, make-up junkies.  Will there be another contest for folks like me?

Anonymous Insider

I second that and I passed the 50+ mark ! My eyes are certainly not the pretty eyes I had when I was 18 or 20....

Quennie - you're not very nice.  Don't be so bitter.

No worries Queenie, odds of winning are based on the number of entries you submit. 🙂 No one will be judging you, and I bet you are more beautiful than you give yourself credit for anyway!

Wow. That was an incredibly off putting comment you just made there sister. I really don't see how you draw that conclusion. All of the posts I've seen have been very pretty. Anyway... 

I think she meant that this isn't geared towards older people.

Hahaha yea I misread that! My apologies!! But hey they can always try the eyeliner on someone else and submit the photo, why not? Again sorry queenie711 for misreading your post!

No worries!  I just looked at the photos of all those gorgeous young ladies and felt very old and wrinkly.  (I always forget I'm this old until I catch a glimpse in the mirror.  I feel much younger!)

queenie711:

I am 56  years and I always receive compliments on my eye liner application and look. I'll probably enter but I use good ole Maybelline liner pencil 🙂  You're as old as you are I always say but that doesn't mean you can't rock it still! Live it up and good luck to all.

I love eye liner and have so many.  Urban Decay is awesome.  I wear it, but when I see the fancy-schmancy way these girls do it up on the contest entries, I am so intimidated!  I consider it a good make-up day when I don't come off looking like a drag queen.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  Most of the drag queens I know are much better at make-up application than I am.

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos2
  • BB Sweeps and rules.jpg
  • 1610106_1522589661300242_561979876_n.jpg
testing