Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Still did not get shipping confirmation !

I placed my order on April 19 and i still did not get anshipping confirmation. Some items in my order are already out of stock i am afraid they won't be fulfilled in my order. Can i know if my order is cancelled or shipped ?

Re: Still did not get shipping confirmation !

Same here.  The last few times this happened, after being in "In Progress" for days, my order was cancelled (card charged) because of different billing and shipping addresses.  This has happened multiple times.  In November, a representative was able to help me and put notes all over my account/push it through.  I've called twice and no progress has been made (both representatives were very nice, but didn't seem to be able to push it forward for me).  I moved and often use my card with my old address.  This time, my mother wanted to buy it for me as a gift.  I'm getting really frustrated.

Hi hebam268,

I can look into this for you! I'll send you a PM shortly.

Always,

Danee

Same situation here.

Hi ash9876,

I'll look into this for you as well then send you a PM!

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

Could you also look into mine please? I have several orders from the sale and none have shipped yet, but if the items are out of stock I'd rather wait for them to come back in stock so I can get all the stuff I ordered. I bought some stuff on clearance that was still in stock when I ordered them, and I'm worried that I might not get those items

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing