Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Still Have Not Received Shipping Information

I replied in a thread that was active yesterday; however, have received no response, so I am going to post it here...  I placed my order the morning of 04/21/2017 and have not received any shipping information yet.  The last few times my order stayed "In Progress" for more than one day, my order was cancelled (card charged) because of different billing and shipping addresses.  This is becoming very frustrating.  I moved and still have a bank account affiliated with my address back home, where my parents live.  With the order in question, my mother wanted to pay for it as a congratulatory gift.  The system needs to stop cancelling orders when shipping and billing address are different even though the information is accurate, which is demonstrated by charges placed on the card.  In November, a representative was able to help me and put notes all over my account/push my order through.  I've called twice and no progress has been made (both representatives were very nice, but didn't seem to be able to push it forward for me).  Please help.

Re: Still Have Not Received Shipping Information

Hi @cvanert

I'm sorry to hear this! Due to the high volume of orders being placed during our promotion, your order may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days to process and receive shipping information. I'll look into this for you and send you a PM soon! 

XOXO,
Marieke
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing