(0) Hearts

Hi,

I placed an order on the 23 of April, and payed  with a credit card, and shipt it to my friends location, but the order states is: Status: Unsuccessful Authorization

So what does this mean???????

Re: Status: Unsuccessful Authorization

(0) Hearts

My order also says Unsuccessful authorization. What do I have to do?

(0) Hearts

my order says unsuccessful authorization? not sure why it says that?

(0) Hearts

i had the same msg too! please what should i do??

(0) Hearts

Hi Meemi96,

I am going to take a further look into your order and private message you with more information!

Always,

Danee

(0) Hearts

Someone please help me with this ASAP

(0) Hearts

Hi izzymarie20,

Upon reviewing your account, it appears that you called in earlier today and one of our Call Center representatives provided you with more information. If you have any additional questions or concerns, you are welcome to private message me.

Always,

Danee

(0) Hearts

I'm having the same problem too , i have placed an order on the 1st of September and today is the 7th of Septmber and my status was updated today to Unsuccessful Authorization 

please contact me 

(0) Hearts

Hi marwa94,

I'm so sorry for the delayed response! Upon review, it appears that one of our representatives recently responded to your email providing you with more information regarding your recent order. If you have any additional questions, feel free to private message me!

Always,

Danee

(0) Hearts

I placed an order about a week ago as a gift to my girlfriend and i paid extra for the one day shipping because her birthday is coming soon and i still haven't got the package. it says STATUS:unsuccessful authorization as well.

(0) Hearts

Hi Tylerkroeger28,

I'm so sorry to hear she has not yet received her package! I will send you a private message so I can request a bit more information from you.

Always,

danee

(0) Hearts

i have the same probblem Smiley Sad
i place my order on the 15 of DEC

and the status still: Unsuccessful Authorization
what does that mean??

(0) Hearts

Miznah, I am sending a private message to help. 

Kevin

(0) Hearts

Mine is currently saying unsuccessful authoritization and I NEED these products by tomorrow, I paid extra for 1 day shipping. What's going on?? Smiley Sad((

Hi Kevin could you help me please too? My order shows the same status: Unsuccesful Authorization.

(0) Hearts

Hi mechetp,

I can look into this for you. I am going to send you a private message to assist you further. 

<3, Randee

(0) Hearts

Ya and i am using an American credit card, and an address in the US.

The address is my friend, which does not match my credit card address. Please note that i do not wish to order by phone, cuz i am currently not in the USA and do not wish to have an international call on my bill..

(0) Hearts

Hi Lsraasr To process your order, we will need you to give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA to confirm your information.

Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 13 in conversation