cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

#Skinstant Love Letter #Sephorasweeps on Twitter

Skinstant_sweep.jpg

Skinstant Transformation. Instant Gratification. On June 27, one lucky Twitter follower will win a #Skinstant bundle with skincare products that help glow, brighten, detox, and smooth complexions.

To enter for a chance to win, make sure you follow @Sephora on Twitter. Between June 26, 12pm PDT through June 27, 12pm PDT, tweet this sentence and fill in the blank: “Dear @Sephora, I wish my skin would _______ #SephoraSweeps”. Fill in the blank with your ultimate #Skinstant wish. Make sure to include #SephoraSweeps in your tweet. All valid entries received during the sweeps entry period will be eligible to win. The winner will be selected at random from the pool of eligible entries.

See official rules below>

Re: #Skinstant Love Letter #Sephorasweeps on Twitter

Dear @Sephora, I wish my skin would be more uplifting and more plump again.228429_10150181502028720_702483719_6909462_7633457_s.jpg

#SephoraSweeps

Anonymous Insider

Dear @Sephora, I wish my skin would be less dry and have a more even complexion. #SephoraSweeps

Dear @Sephora, I wish my skin would be 20 years old again. #SephoraSweeps

Anonymous Insider

Dear@Sephora, I wish my skin would LUMINATE #SephoraSweeps

Dear @Sephora, I wish my skin would always be fresh and dewy and not have a pimple in sight. #SephoraSweeps

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • Skinstant_sweep.jpg
testing