x0Emilie0x

Should I make a return?

(0) Hearts

Hi! Last week I purchased the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. I'd been saving up for a while and was super excited to get it, but I was in a hurry when I finally picked it up in store and grabbed the first one in the stack. When I got home, I noticed the back of the palette had scratches on it, there was some kind of goo on the side, and one of the shadows looked touched. I was able to wipe the sticky stuff off, and didn't feel like returning because it was a hassle, and a waste, and I didn't KNOW it'd been used. Now I'm having second thoughts... I know I want the palette but I just still feel like this one isn't new and with the $49 price tag I should be getting one that's brand new. It works and isn't horribly messed up, but I can't really get it out of the back of my mind whenever I use it...

Do you think I should exchange it? Does anyone know what Sephora does with returned products? I've never made a Sephora return so I'm a bit nervous/guilty.

melissabt

Re: Should I make a return?

(0) Hearts

Hi x0Emilie0x,

You are welcome to return/exchanged the damaged palette at your local Sephora Store! Please bring your original receipt or order summary to make the return/exchange: http://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events?searchTerm=stores&_requestid=114585. If you have misplaced it you will need to provide a government issued ID.

<3 Melissa
andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

Don't be nervous about making returns! It can be a little intimidating because you are returning an expensive item, but really, it's nothing to be afraid of. The employee will ask you why you are returning it, if anything is wrong with it, and if it has been used. You'll get a full refund or an exchange for another product. :smileyhappy:

myxducky

If it has been used or if you're not completely happy with it, I would return it. If you have the receipt, an exchange should be pretty easy and painless.

I always feel guilty to bring things back because I've changed my mind or just because the product didn't work for me. But there's no need to feel guilty. I think Sephora discards returned products if they have been used, if not, I believe they may put it back out on the shelves.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • myxducky
    • x0Emilie0x
    • andyhtrieu