Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
Anonymous Insider

Shipping isn't Worth It.

Ok, so I ordered makeup on January 15th with free 3 day shipping, and IT'S STILL NOT HERE. It is currently the 24th.It's been 9 days late now. Shipped with OnTrac (who I've never heard of). Twice now it has said my order arrived in my city, shipped back to Arizona due to weather issues, a few days later shipped back to my city, said OUT FOR DELIVERY, and then said delay due to weather. AND SAID IT WAS BACK IN ARIZONA. It currently says it's out for delivery, and if it says delayed due to weather, should I contact customer service and just get my money back? This is getting ridiculous. Someone please tell me if you've dealt with this too.

Re: Shipping isn't Worth It.

Hi makeupgeek5002,

We use OnTrac in a few western states - definitely sounds like something is going on with this order and possible weather delays as well! I'm sorry about that. I'll take a look into this and send you a PM soon.

FYI - I moved this post to the customer service board as well.

Kindly,
Nika

Re: Shipping isn't Worth It.

Ontrac is a local courier. This normally doesn't happen. However are you in a state that has weather delays? If so, larger companies are having a hard time delivering and there are tons of delays.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing