Answer
serendipity01
Shipping code not working
(0) Hearts

Hi,

I got a free shipping code from a sephora store, because I was looking for the new  DKNY be delicious/golden delicious rollerball perfume and they didn't have it.  I wanted to get this as a bday gift for my friend, so I figured I could order it online and have it shipped to her (she lives in a different state than I do), and that would save me from having to mail it to her anyway.  I'm having a problem getting the code to work.  I have the DKNY rollerball and a couple other things in my cart, and when I put in the code, it's telling me "must purchase merchandise to qualify"... I'm not sure what that means, since obviously I am purchasing merchandise.   I've tried this a few times, on two different computers already and am unable to get this to work. 

Any ideas on how to fix this?  She lives in Hawaii, if that matters... maybe it doesn't work for shipping to hawaii?

Thanks! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Serendipity01.  As those codes are unique to the store,  I would recommend giving the store a call to confirm you were given the correct one.  If the code is the same you one you have been trying, give us a call 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) & select option 2 to reach a Beauty Advisor who can help.

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • serendipity01