Answer
jasmine73
Sephora app for Android customers?

Are there any plans to release a Sephora app for Android phones?  I just switched from iphone to Droid, which has been awesome, but I do miss my Sephora app.  Made ordering and researching my products very efficient.  Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 16
blackglitter
Answered

YES, YES, PLEASE!  

I need a Sephora app for my Droid!  

columbiafan
Answered

An app for Android would mean I could purchase from Sephora while waiting in line, and waiting in the doctor's office, and eating lunch, and on the train.  It means SALES for Sephora and happy shopping for your customers! Think about it in dollars Sephora! 

wheelchairgirl
Answered

It's been nearly a year and still no Android app. What a shame!

AmandaKF
Answered

Sephora is supposed to be the trendsetter...even Ulta has an app that works for all phones.

Susanw75
Answered

Add me to the list as well.  Just got a Samsung and terribly disappointed no Android app.  Seems to me you could be losing customers too.

grace1910
Answered

yes,I need it,too!

AlinaAlina
Answered

Yes, I want a Sephora app for Android so bad > <

miabt
Answered

Hi Jasmine73,

The Sephora App is exclusively for iPhones, as it was designed by Apple, not Sephora. While we currently do not have a similar app for any other operating systems, we hope that we will be able to provide one in the near future. We will be sure to pass along your feedback and request :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

laurbee
Answered

i just got my new android phone and was very disappointed to see there is no app for it. Sephora needs to talk to google or hire an app developer to make an app for droids. You are losing a lot of market share this way.

xtinimartini
Answered

I, too, need a Sephora android app.  How is there not one developed yet?? 

liana5
Answered
(0) Hearts

Please get an Android app.  I think we android users definitely feel like second-class citizens.  I find it strange that you are deliberately alienating a large group of your (supposedly wanted) customers.  I've been complaining about this for a long time.  It's past time for you to come into the real world where not everyone drinks the Apple Kool-Aid.

livingxoutxloud
Answered
(0) Hearts

I need a sephora app for my Samsung too!

smg88
Answered
(0) Hearts

Yes Yes Yes! Sephora needs to create an app for Android. That would mean I could buy all the time 

theshoppingmom
Answered
(0) Hearts

It's long past time for Sephora to get with the Smart-Phone World!  I don't have an iPhone and I never will!  I prefer my Samsung G-S3 thank you very much!  But I do shop at Sephora along with thousands of other NON-iPhone users. 

I find it strange that no one has come up with a DROID App for Sephora yet ?!?...unless Sephora is locked into some contract with Apple allowing only an iPhone App for x-amount of time???  If that is the case...that didn't work out well for Sephora in the long run...!

nycity
Answered
(0) Hearts

Are there any updates to the release of an app for Android? Considering the share of market Android has over apple, which is continuing to grow, you are missing a lot of us beauty junkies!!!

iOS v Android

NoRecipe
Answered
(0) Hearts

I WANT to love you, Sephora. Really. But Ulta keeps beating you out. In Cincinnati, the store reps are nicer and more knowledgeable.  Their store is cleaner. And they have an app for my phone.

Please bring me an android app.

Question Stats
  • 16 answers
  • 18 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • smg88
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • liana5
    • miabt
    • jasmine73