Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Rouge 3 day shipping

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody was having a delayed shipping issue.  I placed an order on Monday afternoon and have not yet received a shipping notification.  It is currently Wednesday evening.  I had look at my order history since 2015 and have always had the shipping label (email notification) created/sent the same day or the day after at the latest.  I live in Canada and have always been impressed at how fast the orders arrive to my doorstep from the Mississauga facility (48 hours sometimes!).

Re: Rouge 3 day shipping

Update: I received my package this afternoon 🙂 Thanks Sephora for sorting this out quickly!

Sorry! We are experiencing a 2-4 business day processing delay due to technical issues. Our distribution center is working hard to ship the orders as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

So I FINALLY received my shipping notification email this morning. My package sat there all day and there was no activity through the Canada Post tracking service. It finally got scanned through Canada Post and it is being shipped Xpresspost ( the express shipping you normally pay extra for when you are Rouge). Thank you Sephora for taking care of it and providing the express shipping, those little things really mean a lot in terms of customer service. Hope everything gets sorted out with the technical issues.

Thank you for your answer, I hope everything gets sorted out soon 🙂

I am glad I am not the only one. I also placed an order on Monday and is still processing. I called the CS, the guy told me on Wed that it was going to go out on Thursday but it didn't so I called the Rouge line yesterday, the girl told me it will ship out today but we'll see. I hate getting the same answer everyday you know?! Also I placed a new order on Wed and is still processing, sucks that you can't even cancel your orders. I'd like to spend my money somewhere else. I am getting frustrating. I am also from Toronto, CA. 

Did they send you an email? I saw your post got answered by a representative, I'm just wondering if they have told you anything else useful?

This really sucks, but it's the first time it happens to me, they are usually so fast with delivery that I am usually pretty impressed. I'm disappointed, but I hope they fix this soon. They should give us the option to cancel the order if they are so overwhelmed, I'll get off my butt and go buy it in store instead haha 😛

I'm having the same problem, and reading around on the forum it seems like a lot of people are experiencing the same issue. I hope they fix that soon 😕

It sucks, I usually receive my stuff the next day if I place my order early enough in the morning, and this time I was really counting on receiving it before the weekend for this event I have, and it's not even being processed yet. Ugh, I hope this issue doesn't drag on for days.. Feels good to rant a bit though 🙂

Mines still in progress too and i ordered Monday evening. 😞 i was really hoping to have it by Friday.

same thing is happening to me. it was shipped and has been sitting in the warehouse for 5 days. so i called today and the guy essentially put in another order with express shipping. he said i would get it today or tomorrow at the latest. i didn't get it today. probably won't get it tomorrow. i don't understand why they don't know the reason for the delay. they're being very hush hush about the whole thing 

im having the same problem, i actually know of two others who are also just waiting on their items to be shipped, all these orders have been placed on either Sunday or in my case Monday, and none of them are shipped, all remain in the processing stage

came here looking for an answer 🙂

Still nothing. Apparently they are experiencing delays at their Canadian shipping facility. It seems bizarre to me since I haven't even experienced a delay during their 20% off event in November.

Hi @erikagtb,

I will send you a private message shortly with more information. Thank you.

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing