Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rewards Bazaar Marc Jacobs Framed Face Chart

I received my Marc Jacobs face chart today and I am completely disappointed in the misrepresentation of this reward.  What was originally anticipated to actually be personalized and framed turned out to be a print with no actual makeup used (like a normal face chart would be), cased in a plastic sleeve and sent in a yellow envelope!  The fact that we were refunded a pity of 1,000 points for the initial misrepresentation does not make up for what was received in the end!  My "personalized" note said exactly the same thing as posted by another person who redeemed this reward, but my name was not even spelled correctly.  My original complaint to customer service went unanswered and I would really like a response this time as to how Sephora plans to make it up to the loyal customers who used so many points to get this reward.  My 1,000 points would have been much better spent on the engraved lipsticks or many other rewards that caught my eye, but I was expecting this to be something unique and personalized that was of more value!  

Re: Rewards Bazaar Marc Jacobs Framed Face Chart

Don't feel too bad about the face chart versus the personalized engraved lipstick.

My mother got it for me with her points.

When I received it, it's not perfect. Like it looks kind of sloppy?

It wasn't packaged well and the lipstick was left exposed cause the top fell off. The bag had a sticker on it, so now we have to scrub the sticker off? It just has what's in the bag but it wasn't necessary to stick it on, so now its like we either have to spend alot of time getting it off or just give up on the bag.

Lots of people I've talked to have complained about it.

My mother sent in an email to the concierge of the Sephora bazaar but they need to forward it to a Sephora representative. I hope they do something about this one.

Hi Productwhore35, I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a message with more information. 

IMG_0741.PNGIt clearly states "framed" and "personalized"

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_0741.PNG
testing