sephoralovex

Returning and item back to Sephora stores?

(0) Hearts

I have a foundation I ordered off Sephora.com and I have had it for about a month and a half now. I've used it at least 5 times and I'm starting to realize it's breaking out my skin crazy bad. (I've been watching carefully how my skin reacts after 5 times of wear and i'm convinced it's the foundation) 

I was wondering if i can return it back to Sephora stores, but the thing is I dont have my invoice sheet anymore that came in the package because i threw it out. Would i still be able to return it to Sephora stores? It doesn't matter if i get the amount back on a gift card. But would they be able to return the item by looking in my account because it shows I purchased it on my account.

Thanks

dianabt

Re: Returning and item back to Sephora stores?

Hi sephoralovex,

You should not have a problem returning your online purchase back to your local store even if you do not have your order invoice any longer. If you can, print out a summary of your online purchase that shows up in your account profile, or check with your local store directly so a cast member can let you know what else you may need to bring so they can process a return or exchange for you. Thanks!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
sephoralovex

Re: Returning and item back to Sephora stores?

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • dianabt