GinMaria

Return without return form

(0) Hearts

I recently purchased something online and I'd like to return it. I don't have the order summary or the return form. How do I go about returning this?

miabt

Re: Return without return form

Hi GinMaria,

Were you planning on sending the item back to us by mail or returning it at your local Sephora?  If you would like to send it back to us, you can print out a Return Label here> http://www.sephora.com/customerService/customerServiceTemplate.jsp?mediaId=10800030.  You can include a copy of your order summary from Sephora.com under your account, to include in the box.

If you prefer to return it at your local store, the Cast Member is able to process the return as a "return without receipt" & provide store credit.  

xo, Mia

Monii5509

hi

so if I would like to return something is the order summary my order detail because I don't see anything saying order summary.

please and thank you.  trying to try out something else that might work.

laurabt

(0) Hearts

@Monii- yes, the paper work that is included in your order is your order invoice or summary. This invoice serves as your receipt if you want to return any products in the store. Or you can find your order invoice online by logging into your account at Sephora.com. Once you are signed in, please click on “Orders” listed under “MY ACCOUNT.” Click on the order number and print.

:smileyhappy: -Laura

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • miabt
    • laurabt
    • GinMaria
    • Monii5509