Answer
mshawaii
Return policy?
(0) Hearts

I just made my first purchase from Sephora store.  The beauty adviser recommended Smashbox foundation (I have been using BE).  I've used it 4 times and just can't continue.  I have very oily skin and I am glowing after a few hours. Just wondering if Sephora has a return policy?  Now that a store has opened close to my home, I intend to become a regular customer for all my skincare/makeup needs. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
oliviabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

@Mauimama, Sephora has a great return policy!

Check out the help section on the website, or call 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) for help returning an online order.

For items purchased at a Sephora retail store, I recommend contacting the store directly for information on how to process your return or exchange. To view the contact information for Sephora stores, use the Store Locator. Also, the store's phone number is listed on your receipt.

XO,
Olivia
kneves07
Answered
(0) Hearts

Mauimama,

Sephora totally understands if you bought a product (ex: your foundation) and don't like it. I had to test drive a few different foundations before I found one that my skin loved and gave me the desired coverage I was seeking. Make sure to keep your receipt and bring it with you to the Sephora store . Depending on how long ago you bought the foundation, you can either exchange it for a different foundation to try, receive store credit or get a refund,.

If you purchased your foundation in a Sephora store and return it back to the store within 60 days of the purchase date, you'll receive a full refund. If you return the foundation back to a Sephora store within 61-90 days of purchase date or if you paid with a Sephora Gift Card, eGift Certificate, or store credit, you'll receive a refund in the form of a store credit for the foundation.

Hope this helps. Happy foundation shopping!!

BlondieBell
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi! I've never had ANY trouble returning any product I didn't like to Sephora. Im a picky shopper and if I don't like the product I return it for sure. So,  I don't think you'd have any trouble as long as you have your receipt. Good luck! Also, if you didn't like that try Makeup Forever HD foundation. Its my favorite! Or Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer..Amazing stuff!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • kneves07
    • mshawaii
    • BlondieBell
    • marima1