TaoB

Return after 90 days without receipt -

(0) Hearts
Can i return a product i purchased online to a store after 90 days? I bough the sephora blockbuster in August when it first came out but i used it only once because the colors are just not me..i also wasnt impressed w the quality of the eyeshadows either.... I can always printout the order summary (as i dont have the original receipt) to bring it w me... Do you think they'll accept my return even though i bought it more than 90 days ago?

Ps: im not looking fir a full return, store credit or exchange is fine...

Thanks! :smileyhappy:
dianabt

Re: Return after 90 days without receipt -

(0) Hearts

Hi Cebaker,

You can still return your Tarte BB Cream to your local store- it is up to store discretion if they take your item back and whether or not you can get store credit or an exchange. I recommend you check directly with your local store to find out exactly what a cast member will need from you to process this. Thanks!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi TaoB,

Unfortunately we are not able to accept returns after 90 days.

♦ When you return your purchase to Sephora.com by mail within 60 days of purchase date, you will receive a full refund to your credit card for the price of the item(s).
♦ If we receive your item(s) within 61-90 days of purchase date or if they were paid with a Sephora Gift Card, eGift Certificate, or online store credit, you will receive a refund in the form of an online store credit for the item(s).
♦ Items received more than 90 days after the purchase date may not be returned.

Sorry about that!

xo, Mia

Cebaker

(0) Hearts

Hi Mia,

I have been searching online and see that the 60-90 days is related to online, Sephora.com purchases, but my Sephora in-store receipt does not list a date range. I bought the Tarte BB cream in January and have only used it a few times because I wanted to alternate it with foundation use. I really want to like it, but every time I have used it, I break out. I just kept wanting to give it another try.. Is it too late to return it for store credit? 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • TaoB
    • miabt
    • Cebaker