Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

VIB Rouge Re qualification + VIB Rouge Welcome Kit Policy

Hi, I was re qualified for VIB Rouge every year but somehow I never got welcome kit.I  did see the Nar Blush for like 3 second online last year but it disappeared when I checked out.I didn't know that I was supposed to get it each year with rouge re-qualification until now but I thought online purchase should have shown it in checkout or store lady given those to me when I purchase items in store all these years? I also never get any email to remind me to redeem the welcome kit either I just found out about welcome kit will be given out when we re qualify for rouge status and it's not only one time thing where I became rouge for the first time after I talked to the representative today. Online representative also tried to help me out but couldn't and asked me to call the store. I called the store and they said they see I am qualified for rouge but doesn't say that they can give out the welcome kit to me somehow and I need to talk to manager for it. I was re qualified for rouge every year , latest was last year August 2016 and in store or online purchase never given me any welcome kit.  If I was supposed to get it every year I re-qualify for each year how come I never received it or no one mentioned it to me?  My point is 8,000pt was year and this year is 9,000pt. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could look into it to verify the policy and also add me to mailing list for the welcome kit redeem. Many thanks!

Re: VIB Rouge Re qualification + VIB Rouge Welcome Kit Policy

Hi moekyaw, 

I would be happy to help you resolve this! I will send you a PM shortly. 

Warm Regards, 

Megan 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing