Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Points?

Hey I was just wondering how I get "points" on Sephora.com. Thanks 🙂

Re: Points?

Hello, I made a purchase from sephora at kohls but forgot to add my points. can they still be added from the receipt?

Hi @briiiiiiiiiii27,

I'm happy to hep! I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie

Hi, would you be available to help me with this as well? 

thank you 

Hi @margarettthhh I will send you a PM to assist!

Regards,

Danee

Hello,

I have a question. Lets say i have 100 points and then i redeem them but then i find myself not loving my product, without using it, when i return it i will be negative points because i redeemed them correct? Example: my product was $39, I will become -39 correct?

Excellent explanation tenngal, thanks!! :smileyhappy:   @...

Excellent explanation tenngal, thanks!! Smiley Happy

@os98luv2shop - If you have additional questions, try here: http://bit.ly/k8kZ7G.

You can also call Customer Service directly at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672).

Hope that helps!

XO,
Olivia
Anonymous Insider

You receive one point for every dollar spent on merchandi...

You receive one point for every dollar spent on merchandise at sephora.com or in Sephora retail stores. Every time you accumulate 100 points in your Beauty Bank, you can choose one Beauty Insider deluxe sample with your purchase. After you select your deluxe sample, 100 points will be deducted from your Beauty Bank balance. You can also opt to save your points. When you accumulate 500 points in your Beauty Bank, you can choose a free, limited-edition full-sized product-handpicked for Beauty Insiders only. After you select this product, 500 points will be deducted from your Beauty Bank balance. Beauty Bank points have no cash value and can only be redeemed for rewards.

Points will be deducted from your Beauty Bank when merchandise is returned that was originally purchased using your Beauty Insider account. It is possible your Beauty Bank could have a negative balance after merchandise is returned.

When you log into your account on sephora.com and place your order, points are accrued automatically. When purchasing items at our retail locations, be sure to let our beauty experts know that you are a Beauty Insider by giving them your registered e-mail address or flashing your Beauty Insider card.

To view your Beauty Bank balance online, simply log in to your sephora.com account. On the My Account page, your balance is located within the black stripe to the right of the words "Beauty Insider."

Hope this helps! 🙂

Re: You receive one point for every dollar spent on merchandi...

But in reality, there's very little you can do with your points. They accumulate, but anything good you could get with them are sold out. There's not a large variety to begin with... there's room for huge improvements with the beauty points program.

Sephora, are you listening? I never use the 50 extra points you can get with Play because it's not even worth it. I'd rather find a worthwhile code to use that actually gives me an extra sample or something.

Re: You receive one point for every dollar spent on merchandi...

I completely agree that there could be improvements! I think giving $10 off for 500 points now is a small start - but you're right! you can save points forever and all of the high point items are sold out like ALWAYS! 🙄👎

I recently kinda figured out a system when I see 100-300 point samples that I really like, esp ones where the full size is very pricey like right now they have Lancome Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum & #Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum 1 oz  - both of which I like and can't exactly always afford ... I made two purchases (something I need - like a new powder brush and I happened to be almost out of primer) and got two of each which overall was WAY cheaper than buying a standard size of each one.

Of course, this doesn't always work depending on the rewards that are in the bazaar at any given time but I only get things I really want or need so my points end up adding up but it works because when the ones I want show up I have a stash of points to use. Obviously, it's not ideal but it seems to be the best way I've found to maximize the use of my points! 😊

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing