Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

My loves list has disappeared!! How can I find it?!

So I had a huge list on my love list, basically 5 pages worth of stuff saved, and now sephora got rid of it?! It basically tells me that I haven't started one yet. How do I retrieve it...? Has this happened to anyone before. Ever since they have updated their site, I've been experiencing a lot of issues. Who can I contact regarding this problem. If anyone one has answer please feel free to message me. Thanks 

Re: My loves list has disappeared!! How can I find it?!

The exact same thing happened to me too

Hi @M2868,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

Same! I had a hot coco and birthday cake flavor glossier lip balms in my loves list, now it’s gone!

Same man it’s so annoying 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

@Tr1c7 oh no! I'm sending you a PM.

I am having this same issue. My love list has been emptied. I can obviously access the list but it says I have not loved anything. This has been going on for maybe two years. It doesn't let me save any loved product either. I don't think it will ever get fixed. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: My loves list has disappeared!! How can I find it?!

Same!

Same!

The same thing happened to me.  I had a long list of "loves."  All gone now.  I get a little box that says, "You haven't loved anything yet," which is obviously not true.  My list was HUGE.  It won't let me make a new list either.  I hope Sephora addresses this problem and fixes it.

RE: Re: My loves list has disappeared!! How can I find it?!

Having the same loves list problem. Have items loved but list is empty. Unable to add loves or remove the red hearts from things loved.

She's not saying that she simply can't find it, she's saying there's a bug that has literally "deleted" everything she had put on the list. I know because I'm having this problem, too. It says "you haven't loved anything yet!" but whenever I go to a product I KNOW was on my love list, it even has the colored in heart as if it was on the list, but the list itself doesn't exist. I've emailed customer support, and even sent them a message on Facebook, and they've said they're working on it/will fix it, but it's literally been 5 months without a fix. It's lame.

Hi @baewoof. So sorry that you are still experiencing issues. I will share your feedback with the appropriate contact. Please know we are working to troubleshoot this error. 

XO,

Jamila 

Hi my entire Loves List has disappeared! Can someone’s please help me with this?

I thought I had lost my loves list too. If you click on your account and go to lists, you'll find your loves list and recently purchased items.

I'm having the same problem with the app. It updated and now there isn't a way to find it. 

Hi @HumanBeaniie, when viewing the app, swipe right on the screen to pull up the menu. Then click on the little icon on the top left-hand side where it says, "Hi, (your name)." You should see "Lists" under Beauty Insider! 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Hi rawrx,

Don't worry, we definitely did not get rid of the Loves list! When viewing the site, to the right of the big Sephora logo towards the top, you should see the dropdown menu that says Hi, "your name." Click on the arrow and select "My Account" from the list of the options. On the left-hand column under "My Beauty Bag" you will "Loves," which is where all of your loves should be located. 

Hope this helps!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

I’ve checked my Lists this way and my Alice’s List is totally blank. My samples and purchases Lists are still there though. How can I fix this?

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing