Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

How do I redeem my birthday gift online?

Re: How do I redeem my birthday gift online?

On my birthday will I be able to get any product from Sephora, or is there only certain things you can get?

They give you a choice of like 4 bestsellers from there store

Anonymous Insider

how do i redeem my line birthday gift? do i have to complete my order first?

Anonymous Insider

Whether you are looking for gift ideas for girlfriend or boyfriend Here is a best gift for yourLover. I know what I have to create something like unique and you never seen that gift before anywhere. I will create online gift you will give them online. I am 100% Sure your Lover will fall in love with you thousand times more... 

Check the GIG....

Do I have to print out some sort of coupon to get my birthday gift in stores?

Anonymous Insider

Hi saramustafa99,

You will be prompted to include the birthday gift during checkout with any online order placed within 28 days of your birthday. If you're having difficulty adding the gift, please call us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) before placing your order so that we can help you.
You can also pick up your birthday gift at a Sephora store during the same time frame. Just let our Cast Members know by providing your registered email address or your Beauty Insider card. No purchase is necessary to receive your gift at a Sephora store

xo, Mia

but to redeem online you have to make a purchase?

Hi @GAMomto2

Yes, in order to redeem your birthday gift online, it must be included with a merchandise order!

Always,
Danee

Anonymous Insider

Hi Mickiemaddie,   Yes if you wish to receive your birthd...

Hi Mickiemaddie,

Yes if you wish to receive your birthday gift online, however you can just stop by your local store to get one. 

Must I purchase another item to redeem the free birthday gift in person or on line?

No just tell them your email that is connected to your Sephora account

Anonymous Insider

So you have to make an online purchase before you receive your "Free" birthday gift? im confused.

@EmmaVorne, online we do require a purchase. However, in stores you can redeem it with no purchase necessary.
❤️ Melissa

Hi yogagirlmv.   You are eligible for your birthday gift...

Hi yogagirlmv.

You are eligible for your birthday gift 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after your birthday. If you place an order online or over the phone any time during this period, you will be prompted to add the gift into your shopping basket during checkout. If you are placing an order and do not see the birthday gift anywhere, please call us at 1-877-SEPHORA to speak with a representative who can further assist and will be able to add in your birthday gift. 🙂 I hope this helps!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing