Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

RECEIVED A BROKEN MARC JACOBS BLUSH...broken blush and broken heart :'(

photo_0.JPGHey guys, I recently ordered two items, (Kevyn Aucoin Ibiza palette and the Marc Jacobs blush in Lush and Libido) I'm living in South Korea and have always used and trusted Sephora's international shipping. Never have I received broken items, or the wrong items. So I always order without any worries or second thoughts.

But I received my two items today, and as soon as i lifted the MJ Lush & Libido, i saw tons of pink powdery dust. I opened the box to be exploded with pink powdery dust and found that the MJ blush's lid was not shut, product inside was shattered to a million pieces, with only dust and powder left behind.

I'm beyond disappointed, and also noticed that even when I had ordered two powder products, there was only ONE safety plastic protective thingy (the bubbly one you know what i'm talking about.) I'm so disappointed, not only was my product's lid was not properly shut in the first place, there was inadequate protective packaging, thus leading to the product shattering in pieces.

Because I live in a different timezone, i'm currently unable to use your livechat, or phone line. I just spent about 10 min on the help and customer page, but was unable to find a section for receiving broken items.

As my order number is private information, i do not feel like posting it on here, so if someone can get back to me in anyway, i will specify my order number and so on. But i will post a picture, just to show the damage. My blush is broken AND my heart!

I was looking forward to this item for too long, just to become disappointed. As I said, this is the first time in about 20 orders that i have received a broken product, and i trust that you guys will provide me with a new one, with SAFE packaging this time, because i believe SEPHORA to be a respectable, reputable company that takes care of custumer service issues like so. Please get back to me, via my email or just give me the directions on how to solve this problem. Thanks.

Re: RECEIVED A BROKEN MARC JACOBS BLUSH...broken blush and broken heart :'(

Hi EllaRya, 

I'm so sorry to see this item arrived damaged! I'm sending you a PM to assist you further.

Always,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • photo_0.JPG
testing