Answer
anlandia
Question about returns from online orders to sephora store/ counter?
(0) Hearts

Can I return a makeup pallete I bought online from Sephora to a Sephora store or counter? Will they refund my order completley (other than the shipping)? What if I used the pallete a little bit, can I still return it and get a full refund? And is it a refund or store credit?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
JillieJoe
Answered
(0) Hearts

can I return a lipstick that I ordered on line from Sephora?

fabfaces85
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hello! Yes, you can return your online purchase at any Sephora location. Even if you've used the product, they will take care of you. They do not reimburse your shipping cost, and if you do not have your receipt they will give you store credit. Happy shopping:smileyhappy:

kalex
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

If you still have your packing slip you can return it in-store for a full refund (minus shipping and credited back to your card) whether you've used it or not.  If you don't have your slip you can still return it, even if it's been used, but they'll give you store credit instead.

keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Anlandia!  You sure can :smileyhappy:  As long as you have the original order summary that came with your order, you will receive a refund.  Otherwise you will receive a store credit that is only redeemable in store.

jadorezrg
Answered
(0) Hearts

You can return it hassle free to any Full Sephora location with your packing slip. Also, to ease your concerns about using the palette and returning it, When you return an item to Sephora, they do not re-sell the returned item to new customers. So, rest assured that when you purchase from Sephora, you'll never get a previously used item reshelved. They properly discard used makeup items, even if it was just swatched.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • fabfaces85
    • jadorezrg
    • anlandia
    • dianabt
    • JillieJoe