abbeybelle

Qualified for VIB and my status hasn't updated?

(0) Hearts

I qualified for VIB (On Oct. 21) and my status hasn't updated. Will this be resolved before the Friends & Family sale??

Getting worried since there's only 2 days left! Any help would be appreciated :smileyhappy:

lvoebeauty

Re: Qualified for VIB and my status hasn't updated?

(0) Hearts

I, too, qualified for VIB (Nov. 2nd). Online order hasn't been processed yet. Can I still get the invitation to the VIB sale? Speaking of which, I'm subscribed to get Sephora mail; however, I haven't received any e-mail. Please advise.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Ivoebeauty I will send you a message to help :smileyhappy:

abbeybelle

(0) Hearts

I qualified in store and the points have updated, just not the status itself...
Will do with contacting a mod, thank you so much! :smileyhappy:

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@abbeybelle I will send you a message to help :smileyhappy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Did you qualify with an online order or in store? If it was in store it's possible that your online account is not properly linked to the Beauty Insider card you got in store. If that's the case, if you send a message to one of the mods they will be able to link the two accounts for you. Actually getting in touch with one of them is your best bet even if what I described is not the exact situation you're in, they can take a look at what's going on for you. :smileyhappy: Look for someone with a pink "MOD" tag after their username, which will also end in "BT" like DianaBT, MiaBT, etc. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • rikkie
    • abbeybelle
    • lvoebeauty