ctkim

Products restricted and can't be shipped to Canada, but am ordering in U.S. shopping cart

(0) Hearts

I am trying to buy Fresh Lip Treatment in two different shades, but the shopping cart is telling me that the products are restricted and can't be shipped to Canada. I am not trying to ship to Canada, and I am not in the Canada shopping cart. CAn someone please fix?

miabt

Re: Products restricted and can't be shipped to Canada, but am ordering in U.S. shopping cart

(0) Hearts

@ctkim - The site seems to recognize your browser setting as Canada for some reason.  I suggest scrolling to the very bottom of the Sephora.com home page & choosing the US site.  It may also help if you log out, clear your cache & log back in.  If you are still unable to checkout under the US site, please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA.  Thanks!

xo, Mia

ctkim

Re: Products restricted and can't be shipped to Canada, but am ordering in U.S. shopping cart

(0) Hearts

sephora.jpg

I am not in the Canada checkout -- you can see in the screenshot that I am in the US version, and I don't want to ship it to Canada.

Thanks!

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi ctkim,

Please make sure you are selected on the American flag during checkout, or go back to the homepage and select US on the bottom left of the homepage to get out of Canada orders.

If this is still not helping you will need to contact us by phone at 1-877-737-4672 to place your order. Thanks!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • miabt
    • ctkim
Photos1
  • sephora.jpg