cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Problems with the Play Box

Does anyone else seem to be getting weird products in their PlayBoxes. 

They claim that they use your custom profile to pick some of the items. 

Usually something for every skin type or every skin tone. 

I am a young 22 year old girl with large pores and oily skin. I also have very fair almost porcelain skin (in the winter).

EVERY MONTH i get an anti-aging item and something for a dark skin tone. I don't understand, I've seen the other options and theres actual items that would be useful to me? 

Are others who are subscribed also getting stuff that does not match? Are they even looking at the profile? 

Please can someone within the Sephora business answer this as well? It's a waste of product, I can't use it? Or I don't need it. I've seen a few people ask this question and it seems to always getting ignored by employees. I would really like an answer

Re: Problems with the Play Box

Hi Aubreyc94,

Thanks for the Play feedback! The majority of items included in Play are universal in nature and can be used by any age or skin type. I'm sorry to hear you've been disappointed with the items and I'll share this with the Play team.

If you received the AmorePacific sample in your recent Play box I would still recommend at least swatching it - while it's labeled 'tan' AmorePacific runs very light so it's really more suitable for fair skin.

Kindly,
Nika
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing