Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Problems with online order

Hello. I placed an order on the 23rd, and it still has not arrived. In fact, when I look at the order on my profile it doesn't even give me a date on when it is going to ship or a tracking number. It is also showing that 3 products that I ordered are currently out of stock when I know for a fact they were in stock when I ordered them. I also see on my credit card that the transaction is still pending and I'm not sure why that is. This whole situation is quite frustrating, and any help regarding this matter is much appreciated. 

Re: Problems with online order

Hi rhishere97,

Due to our recent promotion and higher volume, orders may take a bit longer than usual to process. I'm sorry about that! Upon review, it appears that all of the items in your order were successfully processed at our Distribution Center and was shipped earlier today! I'd suggest monitoring your tracking information for updates and an expected delivery date. Additionally, please keep in mind that we do not officially charge for orders until they have been shipped from our Distribution Center. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Always,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing