tessie84

Problem with amount needed for Rouge increasing

I placed several orders yesterday morning online, and afterwards the website said that the $ that I need to spend to reach Rouge has increased. I know quite a few other people have experienced this issue, but I saw as of today that some of them have had the problem corrected. This is not intended to rush you guys, but I thought I'd contact someone just in case it was more efficient to let you know if we are having a problem with this. However, if it will be resolved relatively soon, then I can wait for that. I was hoping to find out how much exactly that I need for Rouge since I know I'm close, and I was planning to meet the difference before the 20% sale is over. Thanks!

heyla

Re: Problem with amount needed for Rouge increasing

(0) Hearts

Hello, I have the same issue. Is it possible that the purchases made in store are not calculated in the total? i have purchased both online and in store, and when I see the amount needed it seems as if everything I purchased in store is not included. I would appreciate if I could see the list of transactions you have with my account to make sure nothing is missing, Thanks.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@heyla I will take a look at your account and send you a message to help :smileyhappy:

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi ladies, we found out that the year to date spend total was incorrect for a number of clients and was recently fixed to reflect the correct amount.  I'm so sorry for the confusion :smileysad:

oklady2013

I'm having the same issue. Now it says I need to spend even more than I needed to spend 2 or 3 orders ago. Mine hasn't been corrected either.  I sent an email to one of the mods but I haven't had a response yet.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi tessie84, 

This has been reported and we hope it will be fixed shortly! Thanks for your patience!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
tessie84

(0) Hearts

I just wanted to thank you guys again for clearing this up! I checked a few days ago and saw that things are on track. I greatly appreciate this!

tessie84

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • dianabt