laceypie

Price adjustment

(0) Hearts

I purchased two bottles of nail polish at full price 6 days ago at a store that is 60 miles from home. Now the polishes are on sale for 50% off. I emailed sephora.com customer service and they told me to call the store. The store clerk said they don't normally do price adjustments, but he would adjust the price if I brought my receipt to the store. The store is too far from me to make this reasonable, but I do live close to a different Sephora store. Do I have to take my receipt to the original store for a price adjustment, or can I take it to any store?

Alternatively, is it possible to get store credit for the price difference without taking my receipt anywhere? My purchase is visible on my BI account, and this ordeal has already been a huge time-suck without traveling to any stores without a guarantee of a price adjustment.

melissabt

Re: Price adjustment

(0) Hearts

Hi Laceypie,

Since your items were purchased at the store, the price adjustment will need to be done with your receipt. The receipt will show exactly how much you paid for the polishes, so that the Cast Members can issue the price adjustment correctly.

If your purchase was made a free standing location, I recommend bringing it to any freestanding location for the adjustment. SIJCP might offer different prices. I hope that this helps! Also, I recommend contacting the store that you will be visiting if you have any questions about how the refund will be issued. Thank you.

<3 Melissa
laceypie

(0) Hearts

That works, thank you!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies