lilyyy

Post your POSITIVE Sephora customer service moments here!

According to a consumer survey: "People are twice as likely to talk about bad customer service experiences than they are to talk about good experiences."

Let's see if we can turn this statement upside down. Name names and give a shout out to Sephora mods, customer service representatives, makeup artists, cashiers and everyone who has made your shopping experience wonderful.

MegEm

Re: Post your POSITIVE Sephora customer service moments here!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Second-hand positive experience!

I've been talking to my friend about the benefits of using good skincare and makeup instead of drugstore stuff (she's in her 50s and was getting upset about lines, dullness, and cakey makeup on dry skin) and talking up Sephora cast members as a good resource for finding out about how to get into the higher-end world, but she was really hesitant about looking dumb in the store. She was on a business trip in Chicago, stopped into Sephora on a whim and landed a great cast member who she was very helpful, patient, kind, and informative, and walked out with 6 great products, lots of samples, and a much more positive outlook on buying high-end products, so a win for both her and Sephora. Thanks for giving her a great experience!

andreadolledup

(0) Hearts

VANESSA CARRION AT SOUTH PARK MALL SEPHORA IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS.  SHE HAD A BEAUTIFUL SMILE THAT LIGHTS UP THE ROOM AND HELPS ME HAVE A WONDERFUL SEPHORA EXPERIENCE.

anaa

I actually posted this experience a few weeks ago.  I mailed a return back to Sephora on a Friday afternoon and the following Monday I received an email advising me of the receipt and credit issued.  Kudos to the warehouse staff!

lilyyy

Now that sounds like a hassle-free return!

lilyyy

On Friday, I walked up to the Sephora Georgetown (Washington, DC) store just as the associate was literally closing the door. It was raining and I looked like a frantic mess. Girl's gotta get her nail strengthening treatment on! :smileyvery-happy:

I ran up to her exclaiming "I know exactly what I want! Can I please come in?!?!" ::insert wild hand gestures::

Without a single bit of hesitation, she let me in! As someone who has worked retail, having customers come in as you were closing was one of the most annoying parts of my day. Shout out to Sephora for this awesome customer service moment.

miabt

(0) Hearts

Aww, that was sweet of the CM!  Thanks for sharing your positive experience :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • anaa
    • lilyyy
    • miabt
    • andreadolledup
    • MegEm