BrisbaneH

Poor Customer Service

I've only just starting learning and using makeup and I love Sephora.  I buy a lot of things online, but have recently discovered my closest store (not in a JC Penny).

I went to my Sephora store to exchange some items I purchased online.  the lady looked at my items and huffed at me, whispering to her coworker that the items I am returning are old (came out like, o-o-o-l-l-l-l-d-d-d-d).  yes, I did make my purchase about 60 days ago, but the product was still intact - I simply didn't like them.  She didn't ask me a reason for return, but did make it obvious that she wasn't happy about taking an item back.  In fact, when she thought she was just ringing me up for a purchase, she was all peaches and cream (so nice), but as soon as I mentioned "return", she was pretty huffy.

she certainly didn't make me feel like i was a valued customer.  

I still love Sephora, I just wish shopping in store was as nice as shopping online.  I hate to be made to feel as though I'm not "worthy".

Hernandez22

Re: Poor Customer Service

(0) Hearts

I've had the same problem so your not alone. It's Frustrating!

BrisbaneH

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  Glad I'm not the only one...not that I'd want anyone else to feel the way that I did.  =)

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi BrisbaneH,

Sorry to hear about your experience! I will send you a private message right now to get some details about your visit so that I can pass this feedback along to the store directly.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
BrisbaneH

(0) Hearts

Thank you for reaching out to me - it's very appreciated!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • Hernandez22
    • BrisbaneH