klacey

Points, but not dollars added?

(0) Hearts

There was an issue where I made a purchase but my points were not added to my VIB account, nor were my purchases added to my purchase history online. I finally got my points added, but before the points were added, it stated I had to spend $114 by the end of 2013 to remain a VIB member. Now that the points were added, it STILL says that I need to spend $114. That number should have dropped, as I did spend the money that for some reason wasn't recorded.

nhunka

Re: Points, but not dollars added?

(0) Hearts

I have a similar issue. I have added all my receipts (substracting returns  discounts shipping rates and taxes) and it all amounted to $404.9 I am currently a VIB. On my account it tells me I need to spend $636 more which means that I have spent only $364. $40 are missing from my purchase history. could you please fix this? 

miabt

(0) Hearts

@nhunka - If any of your points were manually added (by calling in or having one of us mods add the points) the purchase was not added to your spend total.  I can take a look at your account for you also :smileyhappy:  I'll send you a message for more info 

xo, Mia

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi klacey,

I can take a look at your account and let you know what your actual spend total is :smileyhappy:   I'll send you a message for more info

xo, Mia

tinaoi

(0) Hearts

Hi Miabt, 

I also have a similar problem. I went to sephora today and purchase quite a lot of stuff but it go in the system. It said that I didn't earned any dollars today  and I should be at least 700+ into spending and almost close to the VIB rouge . My thing still say I have to spend around 600 which is not right at all. Please email me or message me, thank you.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Tinaoi It can take a little while to update.  I will take a look and send you a message with more info :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • klacey
    • miabt
    • nhunka
    • tinaoi