Araselle

Permanently out of stock after I ordered ?

Hello, I ordered a Tarina Tarantino palette that said it was in stock when I ordered it, but when checking my order on the site it now says it is permanetly out of stock. Will I still receive it? I was just wondering if it would have let me know while I was ordering.
rxjo2016

Re: Permanently out of stock after I ordered ?

(0) Hearts

Hello, I am also having the same issue for the Clarisonic Refreshing Cleanser, when I placed the order it was in stock but after checking my order status the past few days it shows permanently out of stock for that product and order status as sent to warehouse. I'm just wondering if I will receive this product and when I will receive it? It is possible to pick up the product in-store instead since I've already paid for it?

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@rxjo2016 If it was in stock when you placed your order, you should be fine.  That is just the current status if you wanted to reorder.

jenburde4

(0) Hearts

Hi.. I also had the same experience. I ordered a few items on Friday, when I went to check my online orders it said that it had been sent to the warehouse but also that most all of my items ordered were "permanently out of stock"? Will my order still be shipped out to me?

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi Littlekeepup, I'll send you a PM right now to chat about this in more detail. Please respond when you can. Thanks!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
LittleKeepup

(0) Hearts

Hi Sephora,

I also ordered two things this morning that now the website says are permanently out of stock.  My order status says Sent to Warehouse.  Will I receive these items?  How will this impact my orders made earlier this morning?

Thanks!

graci3

(0) Hearts

Hi, I also experienced this. Can a beauty advisor confirm that my order should be fine?

Order Number: 2234301043

cnergy

Hi! This is also my case... I have ordered Mia2, plus etc... with freebies.. But i was surprised when I checked my order status when it says "permanently out of stock", then "email me when in-stock". I have paid a full amount for the full order. The order says sent to warehouse. Now I am wondering, will I receive my full order? or will it only be whats available? Though I have paid for the full order. This is my first time to order on Sephore (on-line) so a little bit worried :smileysad:

keelybt

Sorry for the confusion!  That refers to the current status of the product if you were to reorder now.  It shouldn't affect your current order. :smileyhappy:

cnergy

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much! Such a relief :smileyhappy:  now again so excited to try my new product :smileyhappy:

Spoiler

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi araselle, 

Your order should not have a problem especially if you already got the confirmation for it or the shipping information. I will take a look at your account and follow up with you. Thanks! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • graci3
    • Araselle