cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Pending order

My order has been pending for days now. I was told twice already that it might take 2-4 business days to ship out and that I would be receiving shipment information very soon. Still nothing!! Can you please tell me where my order is and if/when I will even get it?? PLEASE??

Re: Pending order

I have orders that have been pending since Nov. 3rd, as well. It’s making me anxious. One of my orders took the funds from PayPal, but never sent an order confirmation. The items seems to be out of stock, but the money was taken out anyway. The order doesn’t appear in my order history, but PayPal says otherwise. So frustrated. Totally soured my shopping experience.

Omg same l placed a order on November the 3rd and my order still says pending, the money has already been taken out of my account as well, one of the free samples l chose seems to be out of stock too, I’m not sure if that’s why it’s still pending or not. If that is the reason though I’d prefer to just get the things l paid for and the other two samples and just get the “out of order” sample when it’s back in stock or never.

It said it would take only a couple days to ship but it's still pending and it's been pending for 5 days so far. Didn't even start to ship or anything 

I'm having the same problems. I placed my order a week ago and was told it takes 1-3 business days to ship. Well, it's been over 5 business days and it still nothing. 

Anonymous Insider

I placed an order a week ago, and it says pending. I placed an order through jcpenney.com and it shipped through sephora. That arrived today, but my order directly through sephora has been pending for over a week. Really tired of it. I need these items for my graduation ceremony next week. I'm graduating nursing school and I need this stuff. 👎

Hi victoriap5295,

I'm so sorry for the delay! I can take a look at your order then send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

Hi, I placed an order on February 9th, and made sure the items were not out of stock. My order says pending, and out of stock. What does this mean? Also, I have not received a confirmation nor tracker number. Please help.

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm going to look into this for you and I'll be sending you a private message shortly to assist. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing