(0) Hearts

Can I use paypal to pay online?   

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 12
blackcat4ever
Answered

hi there,

please activate payments through Paypal.

i took a long time to shop and at the end i was surprized that there is no Paypal!!!

acg008
Answered

Really surprised that you don't accept Paypal. It's becoming such a common source of payment. Especially for us that don't use debit cards.

karonita
Answered

There is a way to use the option of your PayPal account as a means to fund your purchase. What I did was calculate my total along with shipping (free for my case
) and tax. In another tab order an "eGiftCard" directly from Sephora's website. It's a gift card bought to send directly to someone through "Gifts" > "Gift Cards." Sephora tells you that you are going to a secure partner site, CashStar (sephora.cashstar.com). You can get any amount from $10-500 by either choice a preset amount or typing in the exact number (in terms of dollar, IDK about cents). So, I got a gift card for the exact amount I needed (an $113 eGC for a $112.57 cart total after tax) and had it emailed to myself. In the email you receive a gift card code & PIN, at checkout you use that to pay! I used two emails (one for sender one for recipient) for my own organization but I'm sure using the same email works. This is a legitimate way to make your purchase should you prefer to use Paypal. In terms of logistics, as far as Paypal's return policies or guarantees, you may prefer another option. But for a purchase that you know you want it works out well. When you make a purchase with a gift card you are still entitled for returns so that shouldn't be an issue. Good Luck!

omgthecourt
Answered
[ Edited ]

I am going to stop shopping at sites that don't accept PayPal, Sephora.com included. If you want people to conveniently and/or safely be able to purchase items online, please get it. It's such a shame, I love Sephora, but there are competitor sites that will accept PayPal. Not only that, the closest Sephora is an hour away from me.

Seaberry
Answered

I find myself ordering from ULTA more and more because they accept paypal and you don't.

AiRaLe
Answered
(0) Hearts

Still don't accept Paypal until now? wow, unbelievable .. I'm going to leave the basket and go shop with the others. BYE!

Answered
(0) Hearts

Can't pay through Paypal, just credit cards!

janinebt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi ladies! At this time we don't accept paypal, but if you're a big eBay seller (like me) I'd highly recommend getting a paypal debt card. I have nothing but great things to say about mine and they're totally free and linked to your account. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
janinebt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi sarahmmac86,

Thank you for writing us! At this time we do not have plans to start accepting paypal, but we will most certainly pass your comment along. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
sarahmmac86
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would shop much more frequently if you accepted paypal.

btmod1
Answered
(0) Hearts

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.  At this time we don't accept paypal on our site.  The methods of payment currently accepted at Sephora.com are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCPenney credit cards, Sephora Gift Cards and Sephora.com eGift Certificates. At this time we are not able to accept money orders, cashier's checks, personal checks or JCPenney gift cards.

JCPenney credit cards and gift cards can be used at our Sephora inside JCPenney stores.  To see if there is a Sephora inside JCPenney store in your area, please use the Store Locator at Sephora.com.

You may use an eGift Certificate with gift cards and credit cards online, but eGift Certificates cannot be combined, nor can they be used in our retail stores.

Pixxy
Answered
(0) Hearts

PayPal would be wonderful, or better yet, just accept Bahamian debit/credit cards

Question Stats
  • 12 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • mollygirl
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • blackcat4ever
    • LucianaA
    • Jubh
    • sarahmmac86