Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Order with 2-day flash shipping takes over one week for delivery

I placed an order on May 15 at 9:30 a.m. PT and selected Flash 2-day shipping.  I did not receive any notifications that my order contained hazmat items that required ground shipping.  My order did not ship until Sunday, May 21 and is scheduled to arrive sometime today.  I never received any notifications about delays involving my products or general shipping issues.  The only information I received was through the VIB Rouge line, which involved me calling to ask why my package hadn't been shipped.  The support person was helpful in that he said there were issues at the warehouse, but could not provide me with an estimate of when my products were shipped.

Did anyone else experience similar delays? I feel like the majority of my orders with flash shipping arrive 1-2 days late, but I am bothered that I'm a VIB Rouge, spend thousands of dollars at Sephora, and I waited a week without any contact from the company regarding the delay.  I receive e-mails regarding backordered or delayed items from other companies all the time.  I just feel like this is another example of the declining customer service at Sephora.

Re: Order with 2-day flash shipping takes over one week for delivery

Hi @rubythursday,

I'm so sorry to hear that! Just to clarify, hazmat items are called out during checkout, and I'm truly sorry that it's not more visible. Additionally, we have been experiencing delays at our Distribution Center, and I will be sure to forward your feedback to the appropriate department for further review and future improvements. 

I'll take a look at your order and send you a private message shortly. 🙂 

Cheers!
Nikko

Re: Order with 2-day flash shipping takes over one week for delivery

Hi Nikko,

Thank you for your reply.  According to my order, none of the items were identified as hazmat.  Therefore, I am struggling to understand the extremely long delay in this order coupled with the zero communication from Sephora regarding the delays.

Thanks,

Gena

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing