Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Order still in progress for 6 days. Has not been shipped

I'm aware that there are orders in progress, but when will my order ship? I waited 6 days so far and it hasn't shipped yet. Please reply when you can! Thank you 

Spoiler

sephra.PNG 

Re: Order still in progress for 6 days. Has not been shipped

Hi Browniesrgd,

Due to our recent promotion and higher volume, orders may take an additional few business days to process. I see that your order is currently being processed at our Distribution Center and should ship soon. Please note that you will receive an email as soon as it has left our Distribution Center. I appreciate your patience and I'm sorry if this has caused any inconvenience!

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

I placed my order on the 27/5/17 and today is the 7/6/17. My order is still in progress, this is the first time I have ordered with Sephora and I must say you have awful customer service as none of your customer service agents know whats going on ! I asked them to cancel it and they said until its not dispatched I cant cancel it. A $134 dollars have been taken from my account and theres no sign of my order. If i knew this would happen I wouldn't have placed the order in the first place

Anonymous Insider

I ordered on 4/24/17 and it's still in progress. My first order I received a few short days after I ordered. Tomorrow is 5/1 and it's still in progress. What's going on? Had I known it would take this long, I would've just gone to the store myself and purchased the items. These items are gifts and now I am going to show up to a birthday empty handed. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • sephra.PNG
testing